The purpose of having a functional HSE work is to prevent that employees get injured at work. Having a goal of zero injuries is a platitude to Kynningsrud Prefab AB, but it also means hard work to get there.
The new approach will specifically involve:
No injuries at Kynningsrud Prefab AB
- An increased focus on prevention, wellness and ergonomics.
- “Clean up” old records of safety inspections. Prioritize tasks and establish concrete plans for doing this, where liability issues are clarified.
Increasing employee engagement
- Changed procedures for reporting and management that aims to reduce turnaround times for incoming deviation reports.
- Weekly reconciliation between the employer and the designated safety officer in HSE matters.
Training of supervisory personnel and safety representatives of employer responsibility and safety issues.
– We will be better at thinking before acting and be better at preventing accidents, says CEO Joachim Lindroth.