The award “Assembly Entrepreneurof the Year” was established in 2014 and was thus awarded the first time at the Concrete Product Association membership meeting Thursday January 29.
In its selection, the jury has emphasized the following criterias:
– Health, safety and environment focus
– Innovation and knowledge growth
– Motivates and recruits to the sector
– Ambassador for the sector and industrial construction
– Corporate Responsibility
Motivation for the award
In the competition among many strong candidates, the jury particularly emphasized the following in Kynningsrud Prefab:
* All mounting is executed with their own installers
* All employees have a mandatory 40-hour HSE course
* The assembly department is involved at an early stage in the design phase of the project
* The company is an approved training establishment, and devotes substantial resources to motivate young people to pursue a future in our part of the building industry.
– This is a price we are very proud of, says Pål Sanne, CEO of Kynningsrud Prefab.